Protection of your personal data is fundamental to us. This confidentiality policy outlines information pertaining to the manner in which we collect a process this data.
“Personal data” or “Data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Data controller” shall mean the person that determines the purposes and means of the processing.
Remit of the personal data protection policy
This personal data protection policy is applicable to all of our applications.
What data is collected?
We are likely to collect and process the following data in whole or in part when you use our applications.
- Identity-related data: for some of our applications, we are likely to collect data from your Facebook account, when you login using Facebook connect: Public profile (surname, forename, age, gender, email address, profile photos, hobbies), friend list
- IDFA publicity identifiers (for IOS devices) and GAID (for Android devices)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the publicities we display (for instance, time spent on these, potential clicks)
- Data pertaining to your geographical position (IP address)
This data is collected via external tools (Software Development Kit or « SDK ») implemented by our partners, which are an integral part of the application.
You will find hereafter the list of our partners implementing SDKs through our applications:
- Games Analytics (analytical SDK)
- Admob (SDK advertising)
- UnityAds (SDK advertising)
Purposes of processing UNDERTAKEN by Umeng Games and legal basis for processing
Data collected by Umeng Games is used to:
- Provide our applications
- Guarantee use and improvement of our applications
- Develop new applications
- Understand your centers of interests and, thanks to this profiling, propose you targeted and relevant advertisements (SDK advertising),
- Make statistics on your use of the games, including the number of games played, your duration of use or the advertisements you are watching, which allows us to improve your gaming experience (analytical SDK).
- Communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever
We collect the data listed hereinabove, in whole or in part, only once we have your express consent for the purposes for which they are to be processed, through using our applications.
At any time you can withdraw your consent throw uninstall the applications.
Term of data storage
Umeng Games stores your personal data for a maximum duration of 13 months after collection. Beyond this term, data may be rendered anonymous and stored solely for statistical use and will not be exploited, in any nature whatsoever.
Categories of recipients of data collected
The recipients of the Data are the teams of Umeng Games that need to have access as well as the partners mentioned above in article 2. We may however share Data collected with our technical service providers for the aforementioned purposes. We stringently request that our partners always act in compliance with Data protection legislation applicable and grant special attention to confidentiality of this Data. By application of the applicable regulation, any sub-contractor who may process this personal data for Umeng Games undertakes as follows:
- to solely process data for the purpose(s) which is/are sub-contracted,
- to process data in pursuance with Umeng Games instructions,
- guarantee the security and confidentiality of Data.
Umeng Games may also disclose/transfer your personal data to third parties in the following particular circumstances:
- by virtue of legislation, as part of legal proceedings, a dispute and/or request issued by the public authorities in your country of residence or otherwise;
- if disclosure is necessary for national security, application of legislation or any other matter of public interest;
- in the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale to the third party concerned.
In such instance as your Data is transferred outside of the European Union, we ensure that:
- The personal data is transferred to countries recognised as offering an equivalent level of protection.
- Personal data is transferred via certified entities under the Privacy Shield.
- For personal data transferred outside of countriesrecognisedby the National Data Protection Authority (CNIL) as having a sufficient level of protection, any of the mechanisms offering appropriate guarantees is used, for which provision is made by applicable regulations, and in particular the adoption of template contractual clauses.
Personal data concerning children
Umeng Games does not knowingly collect any personal data concerning children under 15 years old.
Personal data security
We take all necessary security measures so as to prevent as far as practically possible any alteration or loss of your data or any unauthorised access thereunto.
In such instance as we should be aware of any illegal access to personal data concerning you and corresponding to processing for which we are responsible, we undertake to notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this fulfils a legal requirement.
Updating the present policy
The present policy may be updated at any time, notably pursuant to legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations of the National Data Protection Authority (CNIL). We hereby invite you to consult this page regularly.